The Sales Journal Reports allow you to customize the Sales Journal information that you would like to view. You can choose the type of Sales Journal Report, then decide if you want the sales journal data organized by Period or Data Range.
Go to Sales > Invoicing > Sales Journal Reports
- Date: Invoice date
- Cost (CST.TOT): Sales Order GP % Cost Column (File>Company>Master: Pricing/Costing)
- Report Type: (required) Determines how the sales will be sorted and grouped:
- By Order Type: The report will be sorted by order type. If no Order Type is assigned, it will be sorted by invoice date. For more information on Order Types, see Manage order types.
- By Order Writer: The report will only include the writer whose initials you specify in the Writer's Initials box, below.
- By Order Number: The report will be sorted by order number
- By Customer: The report will be sorted by customer name or number, depending on your settings.
- By Ship Via: The report will be sorted by Ship Via code.
- By Cash Sales: The report will include only cash sales.
- Date Options: You can choose to run the report based on a Calendar Date or an Accounting Period. If you choose Calendar Date, then choose the Start Date and End Date you want to include. If you choose Accounting Period, then choose the ending MMYY for the accounting period that you want to include. These dates are based on the Invoice Date.