Use this report to display any credits you have issued for returned merchandise organized by the product number. This report will also display the physical status of the returned product; if it was inspected, discarded, returned to your company's stock, or returned to the vendor.
Go to Sales > Invoicing > Issued Products Credit
- Branch: The branch on which the report will be run. Leave blank to include all branches.
- Product Line: Type or search for an individual product line to which returned products belong, or leave blank to include all product lines.
- Product Line Page Break: If you are including all product lines and you are generating a Detail report, then to print each product line on its own page, select this check box.
- Starting Invoice Date and Ending Invoice Date: (required) Choose the range of dates during which invoices with the credit were posted.
- Return Code: What was done with the product after it was returned. To include all return methods, choose All, or choose one of the following:
- Inspect: The product is flagged for inspection before deciding what to do next.
- Discard: The product is disposed of.
- Return to Stock: The product has been returned to stock and is part of the available inventory.
- Vendor: The product has been returned to the vendor for refund.
- Report Type: To view subtotals, choose Summary. To view details for every invoice on which the product appears, choose Detail.
|Branch||The branch code where the product was returned.||File>Company>Branch Master|
|ProdLine||The Product Line to which the returned product belongs.||Defined on File>Product>Product Line, and then assigned on the Main page of the Product Master.|
|Product Number||The reference number associated with the product.||The Main page of the Product Master.|
|Product Description||A short description of the product to help identify it.||The Main page of the Product Master.|
|Qty Ship||The number of that product shipped on the order.||Ship Confirmation.|
|Line_Cost||The dollar amount that was credited to the customer for the returned item.||The return Invoice, using the original invoice cost.|
|Invoice #||The invoice number||Automatically assigned when you create an invoice for the order.|
|Inv-Date||The date the invoice was posted.||Invoice Inquiry|
|Customer Name||The name of the customer as specified in the Name under Remit to address.||File>Customer>Master: Main|