- Go to Sales > Pricing > Price Matrix.
- Choose the price formula combination that you want to update or delete by either
- Entering the price combination of
- Or browsing through available formulas. From the Type list, choose Current or Future, and from the Show list, choose Available, Existing, or Expired. If want to narrow the results to one branch, click the magnifying glass in the Branch box and click one.
Product Number A product's reference code. If you set a price formula by product number, then it is applied only when that product is purchased., Price Group A price group's reference code. If you set a price formula by price group, then it is applied to all products within that price group., Product LineA product line's reference code. If you set a price formula by product line, then it is applied to all products within that product line. , Customer Number An individual customer's code. A price formula set by customer number applies only when that customer makes a purchase. You may further narrow down the application of the price formula by ship to., Ship To Code Available only when a customer is selected. The shipping location of a customer purchase. A price formula assigned at the ship to level will be applied only to the selected customer's purchases being shipped to the selected location., Customer CategoryA customer category's reference code. If you set a price formula by customer category, it is applied to all customers within that category., Contract Number A price contract's reference code. If you set a price formula at the price contract level, then that formula applies to all customers assigned to that contract., Vendor The name of the vendor associated with the contract. If you choose a vendor, and then click Net Pricing, you will see all products under price contract associated with the vendor, as well as the price contract code. Choose this option to adjust prices and costs on all these products at once. Also used to assign a price formula to all products by a certain vendor.
- Click Search.
Under Price Matrix Results, click the combination you want to update or delete.
- On the Price Formula pop-up that appears, click Edit.
- To update the formula, modify any of the options as described in Create a price formula in the matrix and Advanced price formula options.
- To delete a price formula, click the X at the end of the row. To delete all price formulas, click the X in the last column header of the table.
- Click Save.
The formula is effective immediately, unless you specified a different effective date.