You can generate letters notifying customers of margin price changes from the Customer Margin Price Letters screen. These letters include only products whose prices will increase or decrease on the selected date.
Before you print, be sure that your printer is turned on and connected and that you have the proper amount of paper loaded into the correct tray.
- Go to Sales > Pricing > Customer Margin Price Letters.
- From the Future Margin Price Date calendar, choose the date on which prices will change.
- In the Salesman box, search for or type the code for the salesperson whose customers should receive letters, and the press the Tab key. To include all salespeople, leave the this option blank.
- In the Customer box, search for or type the code for the customer who should receive the letter, and then press the Tab key. To print letters for all customers, leave this option blank.
- To bypass customer preferences for sending letters, select the Print (Bypass Customer Options) check box.
- Click Run.
- On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.