You can print and send letters to your customers notifying them of contract price increases or decreases using Customer Contract Price Letters.
- Go to Sales > Pricing > Customer Contract Price Letters.
- From the Future Contract Price Date calendar, choose the date on which the price change takes effect.
- By default, customers of all salesmen will be included. However, if you want to print letters for customers of a specific salesman, type or search for that Salesman, and then press the Tab key.
- By default, all customers will be included. However, if you want to print letters for a specific customer, type the reference code for the Customer who should receive the letter, and then press the Tab key.
- To bypass customer preferences for sending letters, select the Print (Bypass Customer Options) check box. (Customer Master>General>Price Letter: None, Print, FAx, Email)
- Click Run button in the bottom toolbar.
On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.