Increase or decrease the cost of all products on a contract by a percent. This option is useful for contracted increases or decreases that are applied across the board. For example, if you apply an annual increase of 1%.
- Go to Sales >Pricing>Price Contract.
- Search and select the Contract where you want to adjust prices.
- Click the Pricing button.
- On the Net Pricing page, click Edit.
- Once the Net Pricing page is in edit mode, click the Prices button.
- On the Adjust All Prices pop-up, type the Price Adjustment percent: a positive integer for an increase or negative for a decrease. This price adjustment will be applied to all product prices on the contract.
- Click OK.