Review sales history for a selected customer and year(s) from the Customer Sales History page. This history includes only products that have been invoiced on an order. Unlike the Customer Order Pad, the Sales History screen allows you to view every time that the customer has purchased the product, with details such as Invoice Date, Unit Cost, Net Price, Gross Profit % and Quantity Ordered; whereas the Order Pad shows only that the product has been ordered at some point.
On screen, you can view the history by product, ship to, and year. You can then generate a report that further narrows the results by product line, vendor, and pricing.
- Go to Sales > Customer Sales History.
- In the Customer box, type or search for the customer whose history you want to view, and then press the Tab key.
Tip: You can also view Customer Sales History directly from a sales order by right-clicking any product and selecting Customer Sales History. That customer will be preselected for the sales history.
- Optionally, select a specific Ship To or Product history to show.
- Select the Year or All years to include.
- Click Search.
The system displays all products the customer purchased in the selected year (or All years, if applicable).
- To see details on every sale of a specific product, the + to expand the product history.
- After viewing the Customer Sales History, as described above, click Report.
The Sales History Report pop-up appears.
- Select the check boxes beside the data that you want to include in the report
- Most Recent Sales HistoryInclude only the most recent sale of each product in the report.
- History Gross Profit Includes the gross profit percent on each product in the report.
- Prices Prints product pricing information in the report.
- Hidden Products Includes hidden products in the report. You can hide products from the order form using the Customer Order Pad.
- Then if you would like, filter the report by Product Line and/or Vendor. Click and choose. Only products associated with the Product Line and or Vendor will be included on the report.
- Click Run.
On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.