To arrange data and drill down into just the specific information you need in Dashboard KPIs, you can sort tabular data, filter the contents of the entire table, or filter the results column by column.
- Open any dashboard: Review inventory KPIs or Review Sales dashboard KPIs.
- At the bottom of the Dashboard, click View Detail (you may have to hover over the bottom of the graph to see the button).
- To sort the grid, click any column head.
- To filter the table contents by general category such as customer, salesperson, product name, or primary vendor (specific options depend on the specific dashboard):
- From the Filter list, choose the category on which you want to filter. For example, filter by Product Line.
- In the list below, select the check boxes beside those specific items that you want to include, making sure to clear all others. For example, select the check boxes beside TOWELS and TOIL TISSUE.
- Click Search.
- The grid updates to include only the data you selected.
- Finally, you can filter the data per column. For example, to filter for a specific status, costs, or dates, click the Filter icon above the detailed grid, and then filter the individual columns.
For example, to filter on only orders placed YTD, click the Filter icon, and then beneath Order Date, choose > Greater Than, and then type 01/01/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY)