There are many pre-built report templates for use in the Advanced Report Writer. To use these reports, you need to import the downloaded report into Inform as described below.
For a complete list of available reports, see ARW Report Library.
- Download a report below to your workstation.
- Extract the report file (.irw) from the compressed folder (.zip).
- In Inform, go to Analytics > Advanced Report Writer.
- Click New.
- In the Report box, type a name for the report, and then press the Tab key.
- Clear the Generate Layout check box.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Import Layout button.
- Navigate to the report file (.irw), and click Open.
Inform imports the report and layout.
- Modify the selection criteria if need be to better filter your data, then click Save and Run Report.