Use the Reserved Inventory Report to track the inventory quantities of products that have been purchased for specific customers by your salesmen. It includes the current available quantity, and stock value, as well as year to date sales and margins.
You can reserve products for customers through the Part Numbers tab in the Customer or Product Master. For more information on reserving products, see Assign customer part numbers by product and/or Assign product part numbers by customer.
- Go to Inventory > Reserved Inventory Report.
- In the Warehouse box, click and choose the warehouse of the product. To return reserved products in all warehouses, leave blank.
- If you want to run the report for a specific Salesman, click the in that box and choose one. To report on all salesman, leave blank.
- If you want to run the report for a specific Customer, click the in that box and choose one. To report on all customers, leave blank.
- To include only those products that have available quantities in the selected warehouse, select the Show Available Items Only check box. Clearing this option includes all reserved inventory items regardless of their Available quantity.
- Click Run.
On the Print Document pop-up that appears, you may choose to Print, View, Send, or Save the document, depending on your needs.