Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) reduces human error by directly submitting a document into another system.
For example, a Purchase Order can be submitted directly into a vendor's system without the need to print/fax/email.
Inform supports EDI for
- Invoice : Inbound (from vendor) and Outbound (to customer)
- Purchase Order: Inbound (from customer) and Outbound (to vendor)
- Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- Advanced Ship Notice: Inbound from vendor
- Product Resale Report : Outbound to vendor
- Functional Acknowledgment
Each EDI integration has to be customized for a particular system. There is an additional charge. If you are interested in using this functionality, contact DDI Customer Care.