You can split commissions among 2 or more salespeople. In this type of split commission, salespeople will split commission on the full sale. A single Salesman Code will be created for all salespeople and assigned to any customers or orders that should have a split commission. All splits must add to 100%.
You may also split commission only when certain products are sold. To learn how to configure this type of split commission, see Split commission by product detail.
- Open the Salesman Commissions tab as described in Make changes to individual salesman commissions.
- Then above the Commission tab bar, click the Split tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Configure the split.
- To add a row to the Split Commissions table, click the Add Split Commission button.
- In the Salesman Code cell, type or search for the code associated with one of the salespeople on the split. The Salesman Name autopopulates.
- In the % of Commission box, type the percent of the commission that this Salesperson will receive. All splits must add to 100%.
- Press the Tab key to enter additional splits, and then click Save.