You can adjust a salesman's commission up or down for a specific date range.
- Open the Salesman Commissions tab as described in Make changes to individual salesman commissions.
- Then above the Commission tab bar, click the Adjustments tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Configure the adjustment.
- To add a row to the Commission Adjustments table, click the Add Adjustment button. Notice your initials appear in the User Initials column, indicating that you granted this adjustment.
- In the Date cell, type the date on which you want the commission to take effect.
- In the Amount cell, type the dollar amount that the commission should be adjusted. Type positive numbers to add to the commission or negative numbers to subtract from the commission.
- Optionally type a Reason for the adjustment.
- Press the Tab key to enter additional adjustments, and then click Save.