You can generate custom reports on all of your customers. See the status of all customers, or all customers with a specific status; view the monthly or yearly sales; get a list of all customer address and phone numbers. You can report on any combination of data. and then view, print, send, or export the data.
- Go to File > Customer > Master.
- Click the Report button.
- On the Customer Selection Criteria pop-up that appears, filter the list of customers to include by specific criteria.
- Click the Criteria Options bar along the left to expand the criteria on which you can filter.
- Select the check boxes beside the filter criteria.
- Values pop up alongside the criteria: select your operator, for example, Equals to or Not Equals to.
You may optionally specify Additional Criteria that is not in the default list. You may also choose how to sort the results.
- Click OK.
- On the Field Selection pop-up that appears. click and drag the data that you want to include from the Available Fields column into the Print Order column. You can also click and drag data up and down in the Print Order column to determine the order in which it will appear in the report. Then click OK.
- On the Print Document pop-up that appears, click View.