You can assign price contracts to a customer, enabling that customer to take advantage of all contract prices and rebated costs for products on the contract.
Note: You can also assign customers to a contract from the Price Contract page. See Create a price contract to group customer pricing
You can also specify a loaded cost amount for just this customer that overrides any loaded costs set up on the price contracts on this page.
- Go to File > Customer > Master.
- In the Customer box, find the customer you want to edit by typing the name, number, address, or phone. If the data for your customer does not appear automatically, press the Tab key.
- From the Setup page, click the Price Contracts tab.
- Click Edit.
- To exclude contracts that apply to all customers, select the Exclude Contracts Marked for All Customers check box.
- To apply a specific Load Percent to this customer, type the percent into the Contract Load Percent Override box.
- Click Add Price Contract.
- In the Contract column, type or search for the contract number, and then press the Tab key.
The Effective Date, Expiration Date, and Vendor information will display in the columns to the right. A blank row will also appear below your added entry.
- You can remove a price contract by clicking the at the end of a row.
- Click Save.
If you want to review or edit the terms of the contract, open it by clicking the Contract number link and see Configure product contract pricing