You can print mailing labels for a select group of customers. These labels print with the customer's billing address (Remit To) specified under the Setup tab in the Customer Master.
Mailing labels print on label paper that can be purchased from an office supply store, not the thermal labels that are used for products, staging labels, or bin locations. Therefore, you can print these labels from a regular laser printer using label paper.
- Go to File > Customer > Master.
- Click the Labels button.
- On the Customer Selection Criteria pop-up that appears, filter the list of customers to include by specific criteria.
- Click the Criteria Options bar along the left to expand the criteria on which you can filter.
- Select the check boxes beside the filter criteria.
- Values pop up alongside the criteria: select your operator, for example, Equals to or Not Equals to.
You may optionally specify Additional Criteria that is not in the default list. You may also choose how to sort the results.
- Click OK.
- On the Print Labels popup, configure the print out to match your label paper. To test your selections, print a few samples: In the Number of labels to sample box, type the number you want to test. Once the labels look good, set this option back to zero and print all your customer labels.
- Click Print.