TSYS (formerly known as Cayan) subscribers may store tokenized payment card information (up to 10 cards) by Contact. This information is encrypted and stored securely with TSYS, not on your network, in accordance with PCI compliance guidelines. Before you can store payment card information, you must activate features of your TSYS account and Inform:
Go to File > Customer >Master: Setup, Credit. Edit the your customer, and then select the Save Credit Card Info check box.
- On the Customer Master, click the Contacts tab, then click the name of the contact .
- On the bottom of the Contact screen, click the Vault tab. This tab appears only of you have correctly configured TSYS and Inform.
- Click Add Card and complete the required information.
The Profile ID is a cross-reference to the payment card number stored with TSYS. It is not a card number.
If you see an error message when you click Add Card, see Credit card setup.
- After you swipe a payment card that you want to store, click the Payment Contacts tab.
- Select a contact from the list, or click the button to create a new contact. This field will prefill with your entry (if any) for the Ordered By field on the Sales Order.
- After you select a contact, all payment cards linked to that contact are available from the drop down menu for the Profile field.
- To add or update payment card information securely, click the Manage Profiles button to launch the TSYS Form where you can add or update payment card information securely.