From a contact, you may review their information, and then quickly launch add activities, check sales opportunities, or start a sales order or quote.
- Go to File > Customer > Master.
- In the Customer box, find the customer you want to edit by typing the name, number, address, or phone. If the data for your customer does not appear automatically, press the Tab key.
- Click the Contacts tab.
- On the Contacts page, click the hyperlinked name of the contact you want to manage.
The contact you chose opens on the Contact Analysis page.
- From this page you can review contact information and launch common functionality. Check the toolbar at the bottom of the page:
- : Opens the Sales Order Entry page. Learn more in the Sales Training module: How to create a sales order.
- : Opens the New Price Quote page. Learn more in the Sale Training module: How to create a price quote.
- : Create a custom report.
- Check Stock: Opens the Analysis page of the Product Master. Analyze product information
- Pricing: Opens the Pricing page of the Product Master. Check a price
- Order Inquiry: Opens the Sales Order Inquiry page. Search for orders
- Sales Opportunity: Opens the Product Opportunities page. See How to track your sales opportunities
- Add Activity: Opens the New Event pop-up. See View and create activities
- Order Page: Opens the Customer Order Pad. Work with the Customer Order Pad