From the General page in the Branch Master, you can configure parameters for replenishing the products stocked for the selected branch. Replenishments automatically create and print periodic (daily, weekly, one day per week) stock transfers for the items. These created transfers can be adjusted as necessary.
- Go to File > Company > Branch.
- Make sure you are on the General tab of the Branch Master.
- Type or search for the Branch you want to configure.
- Click Edit, and then see the Auto Warehouse Replenishment panel.
- In the Replenish Warehouse box, select the warehouse from which you would like to transfer inventory when required.
- In the Products With Ranking list, select the check boxes beside the ranked products that you want to replenish when low. You can customize these settings at the product level: see Arrange for individual product replenishment
- If you want to allow breaking down of cases of product to meet your minimum inventory requirements, select the Break Cases check box.
- In the Minimum Weeks and Maximum Weeks boxes, type the minimum and maximum number of weeks supply that you would like to have on hand at the branch. If the inventory at the branch is less than the minimum, as calculated based on the average weekly demand, the correct amount of inventory will be transferred from the selected warehouse. Once a product reaches the maximum stock level, no more inventory will be transferred.
Note that Minimum and Maximum weeks simply divide by 52 for weekly sales. For more sophisticated seasonal and formulas, see
- In the Stock Incoming Emailed Users and the Stock Outgoing Emailed Users lists, select the check box(es) beside the user(s) to be notified when the transfer is created. You must choose at least one user to be notified of both events. These users will receive an internal Inform ERPMail message when the transfer is created.
- You now need to choose the printer on which the stock transfer will print when created. A printer is required to create the transfer.
- Click the Printers tab.
- From the Stock Transfer Printer list, choose the printer where auto generated stock transfers will print.
- Click Save.