If you choose to use J&M for your catalog information, including product descriptions and images, You'll need to enter your J&M Catalog account information, specify an order writer for J&M orders, and choose which users to notify when an order is received.
Note that J&M runs only when the Phantom Monitor is running. See
- Go to File > Company > Branch.
- In the Branch box, click and choose the Branch with which you want to configure the J&M Catalog.
- Click Edit
- On the General tab, look at the section J&M Catalog.
- In the J&M Account Number box, type the number you received from J&M.
- From the Imported S/O Notified Users list, select the check boxes beside those users who will receive notifications when a J&M order is placed.
- In the Imported S/O Writer box, click and then click the initials of the user who will be identified as the Order Writer for all J&M Online Orders.
- Click Save.
If you want to specify a new user specifically for this role, go to File>Company>Users, and see