- The data must be presented in Excel as indicated below.
- Select the entire data sheet to copy.
- There should not be any blank lines in the data copied from excel or any negative numbers.
- The G/L numbers should be 8 digits long with no dashes in the account number.
- Go to Accounting > General Ledger > Journal Entry.
- Right-click in the G/L Account field, and then click Paste.
- If there are any errors or blank lines, the system will indicate before allowing to post. Delete the line by clicking on the .
- Save the entry and print or cancel the report.