The Vendor Ledger contains information about pending, open and paid invoices. Follow these simple instructions for creating a vendor report or export.
- Go to File > Vendor > Master > Ledger (tab on left).
- The screen defaults to open invoices.
- Click the Report button on the right side of the window.
- The result is an Open Invoice Ledger.
- The same method works for the other tabs for paid items listed by invoice number or check number.
- Right click on an item in the current ledger display and choose “Export to Excel.”
- The system will revert to your Windows environment. Choose a name and file location.
- Content will convert with subtotals for fields with a parent record and children records, such as a check that paid for multiple invoices.
This is an export for simple, non-nested totals based on open items.
This is the vendor ledger and related export for nested totals based on paid items.