You can print shipping labels for a customer's Sales Order from the Sales Order Shipping Labels screen. You can print as many labels as necessary to cover each package that will be shipped.
Shipping labels include the weight, pieces, and pallets specified in the Shipping Confirmation screen.
Tip: Be sure that your label printer is connected and turned on before you begin.
- Go to Warehouse > Sales Order Shipping Labels.
- In the Order # box, type or search for the order for which you want to print labels, and then press the Tab key.
- The remainder of the order information appears.
- In the Number of Labels spinbox, type the number of labels that you want to print, and then press the Tab key.
- Click the Print Labels button.
On the Print Document pop-up. choose your Printer, (usually named for the print label size), and then click Print.
- Stage products for sales order prior to ship confirm
- Other sales reports