Tip: Make sure the schedule you set here matches the Yearly Count Days. For example, if schedule the monitor to count 1 day a week, also set the Yearly count days to 52 to match.
- Go to Utilities > Phantom Monitor.
- Click the Scheduled Jobs tab.
- Under Job Name, find Schedule Cycle Count.
- Pick the day and type the time when you want to begin the scheduled cycle count.
- Click Save. The count begins on the day and time you choose and continues on the schedule you configured in Schedule cycle counts