From the Warehouse Replenishment Entry screen. automate product transfers between warehouses based on products, groups of products, inventory levels, and product sales history.
Note that this feature may not be used with N-ranked (New) products.
- Go to Inventory > Warehouse Replenishment Entry.
- On the Selection Criteria pop-up, choose criteria, such as ranking, for the product or group of products to replenish automatically. To learn how, see Selecting data.
- In the Transfer To Warehouse box on the Warehouse Replenishment screen, select the warehouse you want to replenish.
- The system accumulates the warehouse data (this process may take a few minutes).
- The grid returns the list of products based on the criteria you selected. To revise the list, click the Product Selection button.
Choose how to replenish the each product:
- In From Warehouse column, choose the warehouse from which you want to transfer products.
- the Minimum Weeks column, type the minimum number of weeks supply to retain at the Transfer to Warehouse.
- In the Maximum Weeks column, type the maximum number of weeks supply to retain at the Transfer to Warehouse.
Tip: To exclude a product from being replenished automatically, type a zero in both the Minimum Weeks and Maximum Weeks fields.
To remove a product that is usually packaged in cases or boxes, so that you can accurately replenish your warehouse, select the Break Case check box.
- To copy settings from the most recently entered row, click Repeat Row; to copy that information to all rows, click Repeat All.
- Click Save.