Use the Warranty Tag Report to search for warranty tags,
- Go to Inventory > Warranty > Warranty Tag Report.
- (required) Choose whether to search based on Calendar Date or Accounting Period, which you can enter as MMDD.
- If you like, you can narrow the results based on any of the following additional criteria:
- DivisionThe specific division in which you want to locate warranties. To search all divisions or if you do not use divisions, leave this field blank.
- BranchThe branch in which the warranty is valid. Leave blank to include all branches.
- VendorType the code or the name of the vendor on the warranty. Leave blank to search for all warranties regardless of vendor.
- StatusThe status of the warranty tag: Open, Claimed, or Completed. Where warranty tag status codes display, such as the Entered Warranty Tag screen, the following letters are used: "O" for Open, "L" for Claimed, and "C" for Completed.
- Sort byIndicates how you want the Warranty Tag Report to sort: Branch by Vendor, Vendor, Branch by Date, and Date.
- Click Run.