- Go to Inventory > Physical Inventory.
- Make sure the correct Warehouse is selected.
- From the Type list, select Cycle Count Only.
- Click Freeze. If disabled, then the warehouse has been frozen for another count. Click Unfreeze, and then click Freeze.
- On the Selection Criteria page that appears, make no selections, and then click OK. On the "No Selection Specific: Would you like to select all Products?" confirmation message that appears, click Yes.
- You will return to the Physical Inventory Entry & Worksheet page; click Go.
Inform ERP populates the Physical Inventory Entry & Worksheet page with all the products that meet the ranking criteria.
- To add products to this list, click Add. On the Add Physical Inventory Card that appears, type the Product, and then click Save. Inform ERP adds the product to the list to be counted.
- You can now print the inventory sheet as a worksheet for warehouse personnel to count and track their inventory. Click Print Worksheet. On the Print Document pop-up that appears, click Print. A document such as the following prints, enabling warehouse workers to log their counts.
- Once all counts are logged manually, return to the Physical Inventory Entry & Worksheet page and type the actual counts into the Count column.
- Click Save.
You will return to the Physical Inventory page with your last count logged.
Count dates are tracked for each item. After you update inventory for a cycle, the system removes counted items from the recommended count list. Any items not counted remain on the list for the next cycle count.
Tip: Double-check your counts before updating by running the Physical Inventory Variance Report. Click Report. To see changes only, select the Exceptions Only check box. Review dollar values and differences to determine whether you need to recount.