You can look up inventory by product name on the Inventory page of the Product Master. See Look up product inventory. If you'd like to find products by product line, price group, or vendor, use Inventory Inquiry.
The Inventory Inquiry screens allows you to view the inventory and category pricing information for products organized by Product Line, Price Group, Buy Line, or Vendor. You cannot make any adjustments from here; rather, see How to adjust inventory.
- Go to Inventory > Inventory Inquiry.
- From the Product Filter list, choose to view by Product Number, Product Line, Price Group, Buy Line, or Vendor, and then choose the specific filter. For example, in the image below, Product Line is the selected filter, and Fan List Kits is the specific Product Line.
- To further narrow the results to a specific Customer or Ship To location, type or search for them in the Customer Pricing area.
- Click Search.
- All products in the selected group will be displayed. You can also select a Customer and Ship To location to view customer specific pricing information. For more information on the details that may appear, see Inventory data
Tip: Hover your mouse over any product to view the complete Product Description as well as the Product Line, Price Group, Vendor and Stock Status of the item. Items that appear in red have a special Stock Status, such as Non-Stock, Discontinued or Consumable.
- When you click on a product, the Pricing window to the right will display pricing information for the selected product. Select the Show G/P check box to view the gross profit percent for these prices. Pricing information will display only if you have the appropriate user access permissions. For example, if you do not have permission to see cost and gross profit, these prices may not display.
- The Warehouse Detail panel displays the product inventory broken down by warehouse. These inventory amounts will be based on the unit of measure shown in the main Productpanel. You can also select a different unit of measure for the product from the UOM list. The default warehouse for the branch that are you currently logged in to is bold.
- When you have finished, click Exit.