Shipping with UPS WorldShip or FedEx Ship Manager
- Automatically read ship-to addresses
- Instantly attach hyper-linked tracking numbers
- Include charges on Inform sales orders
- Add freight charges and optional surcharges to customer invoices
Inform integrates with RoadNet and DispatchTrack routing solutions for an additional setup and integration fee. Once integrated, when you assign orders to a truck, an additional option on the Inform Truck Manifest allows you to send the shipping addresses to the routing solution. This package then dynamically routes the deliveries and sends the sorting back to Inform ERP.
Both packages also have their own set of features for GPS tracking of trucks, notifications, and reporting.
If you are interested in these integrations, contact DDI Customer Care.
- Roadnet Anywhere: Reduce your overall costs with Roadnet Technologies’ routing & dispatching software for businesses with less than 30 trucks.
- Roadnet Transportation Suite: Effectively manage the ‘big picture’ with a complete solution to plan (route, load), collect real-time data (dispatch, GPS) and analyze results through reporting.
- DispatchTrack’s self-learning route optimization algorithm allows users to control their parameters, and in an easy-to-use map-based graphical user interface, presents the route optimizer such that with the click of one button, thousands of stops are scheduled to hundreds of trucks in just minutes.