Create a new Sales Order as described in Create a sales order.
- Make sure the Detail tab is selected.
- Either right-click a blank Product Number cell and click Copy Products from Order, or click Copy Products from Order .
The Copy Products from Order pop-up appears.
- Type the order number or search for it as described in Search for an order
All products from the selected order appear.
- For details on any product, click that product link.
- On the Options panel, select the check boxes beside those properties that you want to copy along with the order.
Important: If you do not copy over the Prices and Costs, they will be recalculated based on current pricing/costing methods.
- To copy a product to the new order, select the check box at the beginning of the product row. You may select or clear the check box in the column header to select all or clear all selections.
- In the Products grid, click in the Quantity cell, and type the number of the product you want to order.
- Click OK.
- The products you selected are copied into the new order new order.