- Go to the Product Analysis page and open a product as described in How to look up inventory.
- Confirm the warehouse in the upper right corner. It is labeled Whse.
- Click the Transactions tab.
- Select a Year.
- Review the transactions, which include all changes in On Hand quantity.More info
- The Balance represents the new On Hand quantity.
- This includes inventory adjustments, stock transfers, customer invoices, etc.
- Although demand adjustments will appear here, they will not affect hand counts.
- Consider using the Filter to narrow down on specific Types.
Note: Transaction data is historical; therefore, you can expect more to appear as you use Inform ERP. Historical data from prior systems will not be visible.