- Go to the Product Analysis page and open a product as described in How to look up inventory.
- Confirm the warehouse in the upper right corner. It is labeled Whse.
- Click the Transactions tab.
- Select a Year.
- Review the transactions, which include all changes in On HandThe total quantity that is currently in the warehouse, regardless of commitments or what has been picked. This total includes product that has been shipped if the order has not yet been invoiced. quantity.More info
- The Balance represents the new On Hand quantity.
- This includes inventory adjustments, stock transfers, customer invoices, etc.
- Although demand adjustments will appear here, they will not affect hand counts.
- Consider using the Filter to narrow down on specific Types.
Note: Transaction data is historical; therefore, you can expect more to appear as you use Inform ERP. Historical data from prior systems will not be visible.