In this scenario, you will learn how to add a note related to payments on the account.
- Open the customer's account in the Customer Ledger as described in How to view customer invoice and payment history.
- Click A/R Notes . (Only on the Invoices tab.)
- The Activities page lists all previous A/R Notes. To add one, click Add Activity. You may add a Task or an Event.
- Select the Task Type of A/R Note, then type the Subject.
- Specify any additional relevant information, and then click Save.
Note: You may add activities for any contact that is linked to the customer. The A/R Notes feature is unique in that it functions as a contact itself, making it easy to find all notes related to receivables in one place.