- Go to the Cash Receipts Posting page as described in How to post cash receipts.
- Click the Miscellaneous tab.
- Under Miscellaneous Charge, search and select a DescriptionDescribes the type of transaction, such as rebate, donation, tax refund, etc. It will be saved so that it can be reselected in the future. for the payment.
- In the Payment section, select the Bank G/L code, and then specify the Posting Date, Payment Type and Amount.
- In the G/L Distribution grid, add the G/L Accounts where the receipt will be posted.
- Click Save.
When you have finished entering all G/L Accounts, the Balance Left should equal zero.
The Total G/L Distribution must equal the payment amount.
Inform ERP adds the payment is added to the batch.