The vendor's ledger contains both invoices and payment history. In this procedure, you will learn how to view Summary information on balances and payments as well as detail on invoices. You'll then follow up with learning how to View a vendor's payment history and Search for a vendor's PO in the subsequent scenarios.
- Go to Accounting>Accounts Payable>Vendor Ledger.
- In the Vendor box, type the name or ID of the vendor about which you want information. Select the vendor ID from the pop-up that appears, or press the Tab key.
- Review the Summary panel with up to date information on vendor balances and recent history. See information about
- You can then view invoice information. To make more room for this list, you can collapse the Summary section by clicking the arrow:
- Review detail information on invoices.
- Drop down the Type menu and choose either Open or Paid invoices.
- Sort and filter the columns to display the information you want. See Tables and grids.
- You can now click the tab to View a vendor's payment history and the tab to Search for a vendor's PO