Customer Engagement Management is at the root of your CRM goals. Learn how to find a contact, review their information, and then quickly add activities, check sales opportunities, or start a sales order or quote.
- You can search for prospects or customers from the Contact box on the Dashboard.
- In the Contact box
at the top ofof the Calendar, type the name of the contact you want to find.
- The contact you chose opens on the Contact Analysis page.
- From this page you can review contact information and launch common functionality. Check the toolbar at the bottom of the page:
- : Opens the Sales Order Entry page. Learn more in the Sales Training module: How to create a sales order.
- : Opens the New Price Quote page. Learn more in the Sale Training module: How to create a price quote.
- : Generate pivot reports to analyze data.
- Check Stock: Opens the Analysis page of the Product Master.
- Pricing: Opens the Pricing page of the Product Master.
- Order Inquiry: Opens the Sales Order Inquiry page.
- Sales Opportunity: Opens the Product Opportunities page. See How to track your sales opportunities
- Add Activity: Opens the New Event pop-up. See Add an activity to a prospect.
- Order Page: Opens the Customer Order Pad.