The Customer Order Pad is used to review and build orders based on customer purchase history. Filter, search, and review items that are due to buy so salespeople can follow up on sales opportunities or look up a product a customer reorders.
- Tap the Menu icon, then tap Customer Order Pad.
- Tap the Customer field, then type or search for the customer.
- Select a Ship To to narrow sales history by shipping location (optional).
Select a Filter By option.
Show All: View all product sales history for the Customer/Ship To.
Due to Buy: This is a sales opportunity tool based on the average number of days between a customer's purchase of a product. When a customer has not purchased an item since the average number of days, the the product is designated Due To Buy. This allows sales staff the opportunity to find products a customer may be running low on, or a competitor is supplying.
Quoted: View all sales history on active quotes.
Note: Quoted products are displayed in green text.
History: View historical purchases dating back to the date set in the filter.
Hidden: View items manually hidden from the Customer Order Pad.
Select a Cut-Off Date and set the number of Hits to display on the Order Pad. For example, if set to 4, the Order Pad displays products that are on a minimum of 4 invoices since the cutoff date used on the order pad.
Select a Group By option (optional).
Note: Results are grouped by Product Line by default.
- Product: Lists products alphabetically with no grouping.
- Primary Vendor: Lists products grouped by primary vendor.
- 24 Month #Hits: Lists products by the number of times they have been purchased in the last 24 months. 3 Hits means it has been purchased three times.
- Line Seq#: Lists products by how they appeared on the original order.
Tap the Product Line field and type or search for a product line code to group by a specific product line.
Tip: Change the default grouping between Product Line and Primary Vendor in Inform by navigating to File > Company > Master: Sales setting Show Customer OrderPad Sorted by (P)roduct Line or (V)endor.
Create an order from the Order Pad
The filtered sales data is displayed in the grid.
Tip: Tap and hold to scroll from left to right.
- Tap the plus/minus signs in the Quantity column or type in the text field to add order quantity.
Tap the options icon , then select Create Order or Create Quote.