InformMobile Sales Opportunities identifies products with an order history a customer is due to buy, and creates a task as a follow-up reminder. Sales opportunity information is updated nightly.
A CRM license is required to access this screen. Contact DDI Support for more information.
- Tap the Menu icon, then select Sales Opportunities.
- Tap the Salespersons drop-down icon to select the salespersons.
- Tap the Search icon to view the sales opportunities.
• Tap and hold the screen to scroll.
• Tap, hold, and drag column headers to rearrange column order.
• Tap the column tab to select which grid columns to display.
Do either of the following (optional):
- Tap the Plus icon in the Variance column to sort by variance percentage.
- Tap the plus sign in the Due to Buy column to sort by due to buy.
- Select the check boxes next to select the opportunities for which to create follow-ups.
- Tap Create Task.
There is a notification a task has been created.
Note: Follow up tasks are created one week from the creation date. Find the follow up task and double click to view details or make changes.
Tap the Menuicon and select Calendar to view the task.