- Create a sales order.
- Tap the down arrow on the tool bar, then select Item Groups.
- On the Item Groups screen, Tap Add Item Group.
- Type a group Name.
Note: Tap Add Item Group to create additional groups, as necessary.
- Select the check boxes next to the items which are being added to the group in the Available Products section.
- Tap the group to highlight the group to which the items belong.
- Tap Transfer To Group.
Note: The price is the sum of all item prices in the group. Tap the Price Per column to type a different total price for that group to override the price rollup.
- Tap OK.
- Tap a row in the Item Groups grid to highlight a group.
- Toggle the Print Product Details button to show products on customer documents or only on the group details.
- Toggle the Print Prices button to display product prices or only the group total on customer facing documents.